Tanel Veenre’s fashion collection KIIR was born from the designer’s passion for Estonian folk clothes. The collection stands out with its bold play of colours and stripes, which have always been characteristic of Estonian folk clothes. Robes with different colour combos and super comfortable cuts are the perfect folk clothes for the city person, beautifying the wearer of every body type. Unique fabrics are designed by Tanel Veenre, printed in England for maximum print quality and colour brilliance. The collection includes silk kaftans, dresses, onepieces and kimonos.
Unique Silk Dress
One of a kind piece!
Material: 100% silk
Lenght: 174 cm
Chest: 104 cm
Hips: 160 cm
Wrist: 20 cm
Sleeve: 81 cm
Model’s height: 177 cm
Heels: 15 cm
The dress in the picture is of the maximum length, and the price includes adjusting the size of the hem. More info firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 55561168.
Availability: In stock
- Dry cleaning only. Hand washing can remove the colour from the garment.
- In case of contact with sweat or dirt, clean immediately.
- Perfumes and deodorants can leave stains on silk.
- Colours with higher pigment content on silk fabric may give colour when in contact with water.
- Do not use a dryer. Do not tumble the products.
- The silk needs to be ironed on the wrong side of the cloth at low temperatures. Under the influence of high heat, the fibre loses its colour and burns.